What's the restaurant in Disney that is a MUST EAT AT!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kelhaglund, Oct 3, 2012.

1. kelhaglund

kelhaglund Earning My Ears

We're coming back to Disneyworld and so excited to be back. We have done Chef Mickey's, O'hana's, Trails End. They were awesome! Looking for any others that we need to try!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gabzee

gabzee DIS Veteran

If you could give more detail about your group, what you like to eat, resort or park restaurants, signature, character, TS, buffet, etc. it would help give suggestions that are good for your group. :goodvibes

4. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

Our must eats at each park are...

MK Liberty Tree Tavern... We love the New England atmosphere and the delicious food!

Epcot San Angel ... Just delicious!

HS Mama Melroses... Great Calamari and Sangria :)

AK Yak and Yeti... Yummm

5. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

Boma, Cape May Clambake - two of our must do's, as well as O'hana - they're all buffets, it's true, but to us some of the best there. :goodvibes

6. Roxychica7

Roxychica7 DIS Veteran

Boma, Raglan Road, Ohana's, Garden Grill

7. JimmyV

JimmyV Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

There is no one, easy answer. Leaving out the ones you have already been to, are you looking for.....

...The best meal on property?--Victoria & Albert's, bluezoo, Il Mulino, Shula's, Citricos

...A "you can only find it at Disney" experience?--50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi, CRT, Be Our Guest

...Character interaction?--CRT, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Park Fare

...Views that can't be matched?--California Grill, Narcoossee's, Rose & Crown, La Hacienda

What are you folks looking for? Tht certainly changes the outcome.

8. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

Yes, I totally agree. I also agree with the above bolded.

As far as character interaction (and food), I love Crystal Palace & Tusker House breakfast. Dinner/Lunch at Crystal Palace has also been very good IMO. I didnt care for Tusker lunch thou.

My must do's are: Via Napoli, Chefs de France, Tutto Italia, & Cali Grill. LOVE the food. So very very yummy. Atmosphere/ambiance is also very nice!

Wolfgang Puck Express is also a fave of mine. By far the best food i've ever had for CS, and quite possibly surpassing a lot of the TS restaurants as well.

9. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

Our only "must-do" is Via Napoli!

10. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

I don't have any must do's that make or break a Disney vacation but I do try to start each vacation by eating at bluezoo and I like to do Victoria & Alberts on our last night if possible.

My favorite character meal is Tusker House. My favorite buffet is Biergarten. My favorite counter service is Tangierine Cafe. My favorite casual, family dining is Sanaa.

11. kelhaglund

kelhaglund Earning My Ears

It will be just myself and my 13yo daughter! We love All American food, seafood, italian, love mexican!!

12. daizieduck

daizieduck DIS Veteran

We like Ohana, Le Cellier, Le Chefs de France, Kouzzina, Sci-Fi Dine-In, Rose and Crown, Ragland Road. The Wave is pretty good too! :thumbsup2

13. Luuvebugg

Luuvebugg Earning My Ears

We love Liberty Tree Tavern for the "home cooked food", Ohana for the family style breakfast.. And the characters are fun, Mama Melrose for the pasta and the sangria, and we really liked the Coral Reef last time we went.

14. gabzee

gabzee DIS Veteran

For breakfast, I would definitely suggest Kona Cafe. For breakfast character meals I would definitely suggest 1900 Park Fare which has Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger, and Pooh. The food is great (they have the traditional breakfast food as well as a make-your-own omelette, strawberry soup,etc.)!! Also, Crystal Palace is great especially if you get a pre-park opening breakfast!

For lunch and dinner, I would definitely suggest Via Napoli (the best pizza I have EVER had and the best Italian restaurant on property in my opinion... much much better than Mama Melrose and Tonys.. there is no comparison!!), Boma, California Grill, and Citricos.

15. Ennazus8810

Ennazus8810 DIS Veteran

Used to have a list a mile long, but now our only must do is Via Napoli.

16. krhst25

krhst25 Mouseketeer

Boma is our family must- do for dinner. I like that it has some interesting selections and my children love that it doesn't :). The AKL theming is beautiful.

17. allymouse

allymouse Mouseketeer

Il Mulino every trip. I know these are in other cities but we especially love the one at The Swan!

18. jesscahens

jesscahens Hospitality worker

We always start the trip off at Chef Mickey's. Its kind of a tradition at this point but we never complain about the food love the mashed potatoes, and the mango ribs were amazing the last time. Its easy to get to and is a good way to start the trip with the charaters...

19. Starclassic

Starclassic ‎"The way to get started is to quit talking and be

Mine is Raglan Road! :cool1:

20. sfbank

sfbank DIS Veteran

Have to put in a vote for Flying Fish. Never a bad meal. We eat there every year. Sometimes twice like next week:goodvibes

21. MJMcBride

MJMcBride Barely lost is barely found

Tough one

I have to go to at least one or 2 of the this list

Teppan Edo
    Kona
    Boma
    Jiko
    Marrakesh
    Yak and Yeti