What's the quickest way to get an annual pass?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Everything Eeyore, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Everything Eeyore

Everything Eeyore Mouseketeer

Need some help please.

We are going to DLP on the 17th Oct and would like to buy 2 adult annual passports. Have I left it too late to buy online?

Bearing in mind that I haven't bought an AP before, if we were to buy when we arrived, is it as simple as buying a one day admission and then exchanging this for an AP inside the park?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

its simpler than that if you're buying it at DLP - you can pay for your annual pass at the ticket booths or at Guest Services, or at Bureau Donald if its open. You may be able to get your full laminated permanent AP at Bureau Donald without having to go anywhere near the AP office in the park. Otherwise, you'll be given a temporary park ticket when you buy your AP, then you go to the AP office sometime that day to convert it to the permanent pass. Remember to take your passports with you for photo ID, you won't be able to get your AP without this.

4. KirstyLilian

KirstyLilian Earning My Ears

post in this board www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1104480 (sponsorship of annual pasports, in the very useful information tab) add your name to the end, you might find someone out already who can sponsor you, then you get a discount, and they get a free extra year on their AP!

5. Everything Eeyore

Is Bureau Donald the kiosk opposite the DLH? Also, is the application for the AP in French or English?

6. Everything Eeyore

Thanks :) Not really sure how sponsorship works but will take a look.

7. DLPdaft

yes, thats Bureau Donald. You don't fill out an application form for the AP, the CM takes you through it all on the computer screen in front of them.

8. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

We bought our APs about two weeks ago went to the ticket kiosks, paid, we were given temp passes went straight to the AP centre and we had our APs in 15 minutes it's very quick x

9. Everything Eeyore

Thanks guys for all your help. Hopefully it will be a smooth, quick process :)

Can I just ask whereabouts the AP centre is inside the park please?

10. DLPdaft

Its the building immediately to the left of the entrance to Discoveryland :).

11. Everything Eeyore

12. Everything Eeyore

Am I right in thinking that because we want to buy a Fantasy AP, we'd have to buy a park ticket for the first day in the parks because we couldn't start using our AP until day two of our stay?

13. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

No that's only for the Francilien AP that you have the 2nd and 3rd day contractual restriction.

With a Fantasy you can start using it straight away :thumbsup2

14. Everything Eeyore

Great Thanks :thumbsup2

So when we get there, we can go buy our passes straight away and start enjoying our trip :)