What's the most amount of times @ Disney in one year?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Billyg, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Billyg

Billyg Earning My Ears

Whats the most amount of times you have been to Disney in one year?
    Back in 2006, I was there a total of 7 different times. One of which is when I proposed to my GF. Thought this would be a cool thread.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BigGreen73

BigGreen73 DIS Veteran

We live in Maine and visited WDW twice in 2007. We went in May for 10 days and then again in December for another 8 days. Unfortunately our next vacation to the World won't be until May 2009. Oh the wait!!!:eek:

4. Shir Kahn

Shir Kahn DIS Veteran

Unfortunately for us, once per year average at the moment, although we're hoping to change that this year. DW has also agreed to move down to Florida at some point, so that number will jump up dramatically if that happens!

5. Dimaline312000

Dimaline312000 Mouseketeer

In 1990 when I live in Louisiana we went down there about 4 times that year, If I remember correctly.

6. Pinmaniac

Pinmaniac Mouseketeer

We have been visiting between 6 and 8 times per year on average for the last several years. Most are just weekend trips but we try to do at least one trip for close to a week every year. In 2006 we were at WDW for 28 days total. Helps to live 2 hours away.

7. Cottager

Cottager Hooked on Mickey

Once we figured out that flying out of Buffalo was drastically cheaper than out of Toronto, we found it more affordable to visit Disney World. As a result, we went 4 times for a week at a time in 2008. Unfortunately, if I knew we'd be going that much, I would have picked up the annual pass!

8. DanceRC28

DanceRC28 Wife to Greg, mommy to baby Tyler and furbabies Gr

We did three trips one year, that's as much as we gotten so far. However, on our next trip we are looking at property in Florida so going forward it will be a lot more than that! :cool1:

9. GoofyKidd

GoofyKidd Mouseketeer

Oh, I'm SO jealous that you all get to go more than once a year. How do you ever afford it??? I consider myself lucky to have gotten to go once a year!!

10. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

6 times for us.

11. Billyg

Billyg Earning My Ears

I was lucky that year. I went with my fiance and her family the day after christmas till the day after new years.
    Then in Feb. with my dad to daytona, with stop @ Epcot and MGM
    March a work Confrence for 5 days.
    May- proposed @ Boardwalk Resort to my GF
    July- friends wedding
    August- Another friends wedding
    Oct- another work confrence.

So, some I didn't have to pay for, but I will always find a way to visit disney.
    I am going through withdrawls, because in 07 I only went to DL for a couple days. But in 70 something days I will be back at the world for my honeymoon.:dance3:

12. MomsOf2boys

MomsOf2boys <font color= deeppink ><marquee>Has obsessive fing

In 1998 we had Florida Residence passes and we took the kids down at least 20 times that year. We rode every ride, saw every show, and had such a great time. My youngest does not remember that adventure and so we are planning a September trip and he will be like a 1st time visitor. We have not done the parks since then as we are not in Florida anymore, we have gone on two Disney cruises.

13. FatKev

FatKev Earning My Ears

We went twice in 2003. 14 days in May and another 7 day trip in July. Happy Days!

14. CatNipRules

CatNipRules <font color=royalblue>Overplanner Extraordinaire..

Lived in Florida for my whole life. Until July of last year. I went 10 times in one year.

Mostly just for short weekend trips. Had a Seasonal pass. So all we had to do was pay for a place to stay and DH's grandmother lives about an hour from Disney so we stayed with her when we went for the short trips.

15. *KeepMovingForward*

*KeepMovingForward* <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The most we did in one year was six visits. It was fun, but a little crazy, we started to feel like we the airport was our second home after Disney of course.

16. NYDisneyKid

NYDisneyKid Expedition Everest Record Holder

How about 365 days? Well it will be come Nov 2nd considering I have an AP and go every day. ºOº

17. Redwitch

Redwitch DIS Veteran

Well -
    Not using the calender year..
    12/14 - 22/07 My parents first trip to WDW
    01/26 - 02/02/07 Unplanned last minute due to cheap airfare and annual pass discount
    05/13 - 20/09 My birthday trip and F&GS
    Sometime in the fall for F&W
    And maybe a trip in December before the AP expire. (If airfare is good and a discount appears!)

2009 - No Disney for us!