Whats the latest on Pillow Cases....Do they or Don't they???

Ga Girl

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone knows if they are still signing pillow cases on the Wonder ??

Was on the 9/12 cruise and we had a pillowcase signed. We were asked to pick it up 10:30pm Wednesday evening. It turned out great.

I'm new here on the boards and a little confused. Who is signing the pillowcases?

TJ....Did you have to put the cases in baggies with the pen to sign them with??

Mickey and Josh....You can take pillow cases to Guest Services and they will have all the characters sign the case for you. You get it back autographed and never have to wait in line .

::MinnieMo I was just on 9/18 magic and went to guest services and gave them two pillow cases with pen and they had many charactrs sign for me and gave it back to me at end of cruise they send it to your room my kids loved the surprise when we got home!!!!!:bounce:

Thanks for the info Shannon - We are sailing on the Wonder on November 28th (our 1st cruise ever) and I am so excited. I'm going to bring a pillowcase to have signed - I hope there isn't an age restriction because I'm just a big kid at heart!!!

Elaine

Another idea for a pillow case is an iron-on-transfer for the pillow case. You can buy the iron-on-sheets and print your own design from your home computer. I am going to do Stitch for my oldest DS and Buzz for the youngest.

I am so excited that they are doing this still. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter