what's the hardest retaurant to get when booking?

Ohana for me too. Both breakfast and dinner are very difficult to get. I didn't get either. I also can't get Chef Mickey. Finally did get 1900 Park Fare.

Yes, LeCellier, Chef Mickey's and 'Ohana are all getting tougher and tougher. I did find 'Ohana online for dinner, and I was able to get LeCellier for lunch.
So keep trying and be flexible on times. Another tip is to try again at 45 days before your trip, which is when many trips are cancelled (final payment due). Something may open up for you then.

Le'Cellier, Ohana. and CRT.

I guess the trick is going off season. We went in January, booked it 65 days out and was able to get all three above during dinner with no problem.

I've been unsuccessful trying to get Ohana's, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Faire, & even Wolfgang Puck Cafe.......:mad:

I cant get Ohana, which is a family tradition on our 1st night, but we are going to try Kona instead. I can only get lunch at Le Cellier also..

I was able to book CRT for breakfast in September. Unfortunately when I saw the price I said forget it. I guess that week in September is almost off season.

You can get the "tough" restaurants (LeCellier, Chef Mickeys) IF you call right at 7:00 am on your 90 day mark. Good Luck!

I was shocked when I made my ADR's and the only place I couldn't get was dinner at 'Ohana! I had a lot of other ADRs that I thought would be difficult (CRT, Chef Mickey's etc), but I never imagined I wouldn't be able to get 'Ohana for the entire week!

I just got Ohana for breakfast today for July 25th. I called on the third day I could for Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's and got them both. I also changed a Sci Fi Diner for later in the evening today. I think that if you try every day on the online system you might get some luck. That's been my experience.

You can get the "tough" restaurants (LeCellier, Chef Mickeys) IF you call right at 7:00 am on your 90 day mark. Good Luck!

I did call on my 90 + 10 day as well as my 90 day and could not get LeCellier. I have since been able to get it using the online system, but calling at 90 days is not an absolute.

I would add California Grill-I tried for four different nights in August and couldn't get anything!! Fantasmic Packages are hard to get too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter