What's the deal with clams

darkacre

DIS Veteran
Sometimes, you grab 'em and you get a point. Most of the time you get squat. How do you tell the difference between point-laden clams and pointless clams.

There is no way to tell if the clam contains a pearl or not. Kinda weird though....only 1 point per pearl. LOL Not much of a game....

if they make a sound that is a bad sound you dont get a point if they make a good sound you get a point ok :thumbsup2

I noticed that too... In the begining you got 1 point for every clam, now I can get 6-8 clams and only come out with 1 or 2 points...

and for the record I only clam dig while on quests that take me into those rooms, I figure I am in there for the hidden mickey, might as well grab some clams... self inflicted clam digging is not something I am in too....

I'm with you there, Bearz. I do it only when I'm in there for a quest.
I don't really like trying to get them because you usually work so hard and long to get almost nothing.
I experience that enough already in this game. They should just make it like the trophies where you actually get 1 credit each.

Yes, and on a related note, why do clams have pearls in them?

Only in VMK....

I believe this is because of a part in the 20,000 leagues book where Captain Nemo and his partners find a Mexican worker diving into the ocean to get pearls. Nemo tells his partners about his pay- he only gets one or two dollars for each pearl he finds, and the businesses that sell them get a lot more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter