Whats the current best deal for a week at Cabana Bay + Universal tix

Godaime

Earning My Ears
we're looking to do a last minute trip to Universal and I think we decided on CB. Are there any good deals out there right now? It's our first time going to Universal.

I think your post got lost in the shuffle! When are you going?

I think your post got lost in the shuffle! When are you going?

We are going the first week of November... I ended up booking with the orbitz 15% off deal...not sure if I did ok or not but I figure rates might go up if we wait any longer.

We are going the first week of November... I ended up booking with the orbitz 15% off deal...not sure if I did ok or not but I figure rates might go up if we wait any longer.

What was your rate?

Have you priced undercover tourist they seem to be the most mentioned for ticket deals on here. I think your room rate sounds great - we are paying similar for our stay this month.

Yes I looked into it...its slightly cheaper than universal online rates, however orbitz was offering 3 day park 2 park tix for the price of 2 days... anywhere else that has even better deal?

Yes I looked into it...its slightly cheaper than universal online rates, however orbitz was offering 3 day park 2 park tix for the price of 2 days... anywhere else that has even better deal?

UT has that same 3rd day free ticket for $200.21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter