What's the best Disney Store Outlet in Orlando?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by gary403, Jan 20, 2013.

1. gary403

gary403 "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cyros

cyros Mouseketeer

I'm curious about this as well. The location at 8200 Vineland is more on our path. Is this a decent location?

4. Herbie

Herbie DIS Veteran

The Charicter Wharehouse as they are known, are not what they used to be. If you are in the area, and have time, check them out. They are NOT worth leaving the parks, and wasting vacation time to buy last years cruise line sweatshirt, or some toy that didnt sell in the park.

5. disneyfanlincoln

disneyfanlincoln Mouseketeer

I prefer the Vineland outlet best, just a preference. It's true that they are not what they were however we still visit once per trip and we still find bargains, got a fab scrap book last year plus photo album and ladies scarf. DD got loads of pins, I also got a great mickey bag. It's just luck of the draw, you can go one day and theirs not much the next they have got new stock and its great. The outlets are fairly similar and have the same stock. The one north of idrive is the biggest in size but not by much. I used to love the outlets when it was Beltz they where fantastic but times have to change.....

6. dalyes

dalyes Earning My Ears

We head over to Vineland. We actually went back twice last visit - once before and once after hitting the parks. We got some great deals and we intend on going before we check into the hotel this trip - next Monday!

7. gary403

gary403 "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing