What's something you learned today?

I Am What I Am

<font color=green><marquee>Pie builds amazing frie
It could be a really big thing or just one of life's little lessons.

Today, I learned that "Caution Hot" warning are there for a reason.

don't use the lower right dryer in the laundry room.

grumble grumble grumble. :headache:

I learned that have a hard time letting go, and that I feel things deeper than others because I am a writer/musician.

I learnt what i'll be doing over the next 4 days, i.e. working in people's gardens. Isn't volunteering fun?

That if I want my room to be a nice cool temperature I need to remember to move things from atop the vent.

Duh. lol.

I learnt today that there are only so many muscles in your arms, and that they get weak easily. I spent 20 minutes using them with rubber bands in PT and I thought my arms were going to fall off.

That when you're bored out of your skull, a nearly empty water bottle can be the most entertaining thing in the world.

That when you're bored out of your skull, a nearly empty water bottle can be the most entertaining thing in the world.
I agree.

I've learned today that I shouldn't care what other people think of me.

Tripping on a sidewalk, results in a terrible skinned knee. :headache:
knee.jpg

Not a new lesson...
But none of my friends think my stories are even interesting. In the slightest.

That the little plug thingy's in cars under the radio aren't just to plug in phone chargers...there's a cigarette lighter too :headache: My index finger&middle finger now have blisters from being burnt.

Arguing with my friend Danielle is pointless. She gets offended way too easily. Disagreeing =/= Putting you down.

I learned how much my friends will do to help each other through whatever we're stuck with

I learned how to make an s4s code for my fansite on myspace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter