whats right near Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Jenfrog79, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Jenfrog79

Jenfrog79 Mouseketeer

Aug 5, 2007
    i just booked five nights at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista for April 20th - 25th. My DH will be using an ECV for around the park and we'll be renting from an outside company. What is within short walking/ECV riding distance for restaurants from the hotel? Also, this hotel has an elevator right? i forgot to ask the travel agent this. my husband can walk with crutches but with transporting an ECV, if we don't get the ground floor it may be difficult :) lol
  2. randyl

randyl Mouseketeer

Aug 17, 2000
    I have stayed there twice and really don't recall an elevator. But we stayed in a first floor room each time. There is a plaza right next door with several good restaurants and stores (Japanese steakhouse, American steakhouse, Hooters, etc).
  3. lovingthemouse

lovingthemouse magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Dec 28, 1999
    Jen - we'll be there in a few weeks too, and have stayed there before.
    First, they have an elevator - not massive, but adequate. Try and get as low a floor as possible. If you're looking for quiet, ask for a room facing Palm Parkway, otherwise you'll be facing I 4, which can be a little noisier.
    As you leave the hotel, facing Palm Parkway, go left - about a 10 - 15 minute walk, and there are numerous restaurants, shops etc...Olive Garden, Steakhouses, McD's, BK, Asian food, quite a few more.
    Hope this helps you .