What's New, Different, Must Eat?

Alimarie12

Mouseketeer
We haven't been in two years, and I hadn't been keeping up with everything. I have read through a lot here in preparing for next trip, but I am sure I missed things.

What is new, different, or just a must eat place in the last two years?

I will have a 9, 7, and almost 3 yr old.

Thanks!!

I have not tried them (yet), but the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square (MK) seem to be getting rave reviews from everyone I know who has tried them.

And, of course, Be Our Guest restaurant is new and a very tough dinner ADR to get, but you can pop in at lunch, crowds allowing, and try their CS food.

I tried the spicy chicken waffle from Sleepy Hollow and thought it was really good. Something very different from what you will find anywhere else. I only ate 1/2 the actual waffle, it was a bit too much bread. The slaw, sweet and spicy chicken and peppery arugula all worked well together. I don't think a lot of kids would like it necessarily, but DD and I can't wait to try the Nutella and fruit waffle on our next trip.

It probably means naps for everyone the day you go, but the Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party at end of day in MK is divine for all ages! Think of the best desserts from everywhere in WDW all in one place with ice cold milk, creamy hot chocolate, and rich coffee ALL IN ONE PLACE:thumbsup2 Everyone has their favorites but mine were the mini creme brulees and (believe it or not) the rice krispie treat bars ::yes:: IMO it's a very family-friendly event and one I'd certainly recommend at some point in your trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter