What's Jubilee really like?

Carlyzmom

Axiom Crew
Going to Vegas in a couple of week for my FIRST trip! We bought tix for Jubilee. I wanted to see a classic Vegas show. But, now I am a little worried. I have read VERY mixed reviews. Too late now, but I was wondering if anyone here has seen it and liked it. Some seem to love it and some seem to hate it! Hmmmm!

If you want to see a "classic vegas show" Jubilee is perfect- The showgirls (there are 2 shows - I think- 1 topless & 1 not) wear those huge head dresses, and it's very elegant (both, versions) I would not hesitate to go to the topless version (if that's what you are worried about) all the topless shows are very tastefull in strip hotels. IMO, those classic vegas shows are boring, I've seen way to many of them, and I just think they are diff. outfits & music but basically the same shows.. but Jubliee was diff. it was exactly what you think of when you talk about "Classic Vegas Style" I think its a good pick for your first trip- Hope you didn't pay alot, because I think there might be a buy one/get one coupon in a vegas book- when you get there grab a book in the back of taxi, those books are all over vegas. If you are going for any other shows I would totally recommend - LOVE (Beatles show) & JERSEY BOYS - two of the best shows on the strip IMO!!

Have fun, LOVE LOVE LOVE VEGAS!! :love:

I have not seen Jubliee, but did see the Tropicana show the year before it closed. [really the "nudity" is quite tame for what you see on TV/movies these days] You have already bought your ticket, so I would just enjoy the show and know that you are probably seeing the last "Vegas Style" show left. Who knows how long it will last.

I really do enjoy getting a glimpse now and then at the "old" Vegas. We go to LV every year and it seems things are continually changing and not always for the best!!

It took years for us to go off-strip to visit the Liberace museum ... I think it went out of business within the next year or two after seeing it.

So, you may be glad that you took the opportunity to see this style of show that used to be the staple in LV, before it disappears completely!!!

Enjoy.

Well, I probably paid too much. But I wanted to get good seats, so I already bought tickets. No, the nudity doesn't worry me at all. I'm a nurse - so I see naked people all the time that are NOT pretty! LOL I just wanted opinions on how the show is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter