What's in your Camera Bag?

Hi everyone! Our point and shoot camera has broke and I am looking into a DSLR esp for our upcoming Disney trip but I have no idea where to start and I am feeling the time crunch! Any recommendations from you seasoned photographers on an entry DSLR that I can pick up quickly for the trip? Also don't not anything too crazy to carry. Thanks!

Canon and Nikon both make good entry level DSLR set ups as well. I'm more familiar with Canon and can speak for their products better than I can for other manufacturers. In the end, what you intend on shooting and budget are going to play a big role. I do recommend going to Sam's Club, Best Buy, a camera store, etc. and play around with one of each brand you're considering to see what fits your grip and what menu layout you're more comfortable with.

Thanks!! I have loved it so far. I had an A300 and in 2011 I cracked the back screen. I tried to change it myself and broke another component inside and it would have cost as much to fix it as to get a new camera. I used my old Minolta DSLR until I had the money saved up and bought the A57. I have been looking though at getting an A77ii, but as long as my a57 works, I am not going to get rid of it.

I had the Sony a350 and broke the back screen. I sent mine off to a place to repair it and cringed at the bill, I don't remember how much it was but it was over a hundred. One of the features I love on the a57 is being able to reverse that screen to protect it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter