I am considering booking our airline tickets with American Airlines for our November trip to WDW (Nov 1) but due to the bankrupsey situation I don't know if I should buy the tickets now (they just went down $25) or wait and see what happens with the bankrupsey. With these raising prices on airline tickets should I try to see if these tickets go on sale on 4-3mths prior? or purchase these tickets now? I don't know what to do. Please HELP .