What's happening the first week of december?

Well, looks like everyone is right. :( Only resort with a studio open for our dates 12/4-12/9 is Saratoga Springs!!!! Such a HUGE disappointment

I just put in a request for a studio Nov. 30-Dec.5. We just got back from BWV and loved it, so decided to try for a rental. I'm sure we won't get it, but doesn't hurt to try. Looks like it will be POR for us this time around:) Before going to BWV, I was hoping to try POR since it's the only mod we haven't tried yet. Maybe next year we'll rent for BWV 11 months in advance!!
Oh, and some people mentioned Pop Warner week--Doesn't that start Dec. 5 (first full week in Dec.?)

It is now THE MOST BUSY week for DVC of the whole year. If anyone is interested in renting DVC points for the first two weeks in December, plan to do so 10 or 11 months out. Waiting until seven months out for those weeks will leave you with spotty availability (especially in studios and two-bedrooms).

Oh, and some people mentioned Pop Warner week--Doesn't that start Dec. 5 (first full week in Dec.?)

Pop Warner always starts the weekend following the Thanksgiving weekend, i.e. December 5th this year. This was posted by a Pop Warner participant on here a few years ago and it really helps me with knowing which weekend it will be.

POP shouldn't effect DVC rental though. Was surprised though cuase we staying at CBR and could only have a few select rooms..... Starting to wonder if I shouldn't have waited until the next week before going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter