What's happened to the Extra Magic Hours???

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by poppie123, Oct 16, 2007.

1. poppie123

poppie123 <font color=royalblue>Time for the dreaded hair dy

Hi All,

I have been checking regulary on the Disneyland Paris Website eagerly awaiting February's Extra magic Hours to be added.

Last week they were showing up until January 2008. However, yesterday and today when i checked it seems they are going backwards rather than forwards. They now show Extra magic Hours for April 2007 - September 2007. October, November, December and January's are all now missing.

Has anyone got any idea why this would be?? and when February's hours are likely to go on??

2. jillrobinson

jillrobinson DIS Veteran

I noticed the EMH had disapppeared myself last night, I wonder if it's anything to do with the GMF breakfasts being withdrawn, seems strange how they've been showing for weeks and have just disappeared, even October's gone. :confused3

Still showing upto the end of January on the French website, must be a glitch.

3. giuly09

giuly09 it made me feel like i was the queen....

The Italian Disneyland Paris site still shows the EMH up to January :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2