What's going on with the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

What the heck happened to my post??? & the post I quoted??? :confused3

Are we not allowed to ask certain questions?

I think those allegations deserved a response? Especially if they are not true!

Really makes me wonder about these "rumors".

Don't you know you are not allowed to ask questions on the DIS. You must always post like good little boys and girls.

You will never hear the real side. They will NEVER allow it!!!!!!!

Unfortunately we can't comment on this as it has been handed over to our attorney and it is now a legal matter.
We will fill everyone in as soon as we can.

He meant this. We cannot comment now.

We know you want answers and explanations, and we'd love to be able to give them to you.

This is making me glad I was away last weekend.

On this episode of As The Disboard Turns...........

I wasn't around this weekend but I do know that some of the people I really enjoyed reading seem to be no more.

that doesn't appear to matter. People who weren't around still got banned. Go Lurk if you know where to go...

People were at Disney of all places.:lmao: Came back to find out they were banned.

So, that huge list of banned members...from many different realms of DISdom are somehow involved in legal proceedings with the DIS? Wow! That is a lot of people.

Aidensmom is a very nice person I have met her in person and have conversed with her for years. I can't believe she did anything that was bannable.

Aidensmom is a very nice person I have met her in person and have conversed with her for years. I can't believe she did anything that was bannable.

Welcome to the club. When you've actually met them, it makes a big difference. It was for posting at another boards. There was a massive banning after the Saturday night debacle.

Kathy/Alex - you have to admit that things seem to have been handled in a bit of a strange way.

Let's be honest - MANY MANY people in the past few days have found their way over to "that board" because of the error made here. We've read the comments and the stories from that side - and they seem pretty damning.

I can FULLY see banning people for crossing the line or even skirting the line - over here. But I just don't get why somebody would be banned here for having an account and a "relationship" with people over there. Bob Slydell was on vacation when this whole disaster happened over the weekend. I don't get why he would be banned if it wasn't simply "Guilt by association".

That site doesn't affect the DIS as a whole. Sometimes people just need a FULLY free outlet and this place CANNOT be that outlet. You have a reputation to uphold and you have to "patrol" it to maintain that reputation but that doesn't stop the need in some to be able to speak in a free manner using whatever language they want to use. If it's not done here that's a good thing - right?

I am just asking honestly because it REALLY does seem as if a large group of people have been treated unfairly. I will also admit that I am now fearful that I will be banned for saying this and admitting that I read over there......

Is it safe to ask why some of the banned have been unbannned and are posting again?

hmmm... can you take legal action against someone that voices their opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter