What's allowed in the cup?

noplacelikehome

Earning My Ears
Let me apologize ahead of time if this question is already out there. Being that the 'search' is so difficult to use, I could not find the answer to this question. Anyway here goes....

We want to purchase the refillable souvenir cups from the All-Star Movies Resort. First of all, I realize that it can only be used at that resort. That has been CLEARLY established. However, can anyone tell me what is allowed in the cup? Juices? Milk? Coffee? Is it only for soda?

Thank you.

Not a stupid question at all. You can fill your refill. mug with coffee, hot water for tea, soda, hot cocoa, lemonade at some spots, and apple juice at some spots. There are no milk dispensers, you would have to buy the little cartons for milk.

It's usually whatever is dispensed, like soda or coffee. Whatever is in the soda machine (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, possibly apple juice or lemonade) and whatever is in the heated water machines (coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, hot tea).

at pop century they had apple juice, lemonade and brewed ice tea as well as slushies! My kids don't drink soda but will drink those things. Oh, and hot cocoa for the morning,too.

I know that you can't use the mug for refills of soda in a park. Can you take your mug into a park to be filled with ice for ice water?

I would think that you certainly could take your cup into the park to refil with water. But, do you really want to carry it around?

Last July, we bought "fanny packs" for me and my wife, and each came with a re-fillable waterbottle (with lid) that fit in a special attached pouch. It was perfect, and we re-filled our bottles throughout the week. About $10 each at Target.

I think that a mug with a handle would be cumbersome. That's why we went with the "hands free" approach with the fanny packs.

I'm thinking between the refillable mug and the snack credit on our DDP, breakfast should be done and done.

I know that you can't use the mug for refills of soda in a park. Can you take your mug into a park to be filled with ice for ice water?

Absolutely, as a matter of fact I always take my mug to the parks for just that reason and most times the CM's will be happy to fill your mug with water and ice. I also like to have my mug for coffee on the bus ride. A paper cup just doesn't hold the heat like the mug, and for me cold coffe is the worst!:sad2:

I do this all the time too. I carry a tote bag in the parks and when the mug is empty I just drop it in the bag. It keeps cold drinks cold longer than a paper cup.

You can even stick the fanny pack strap through the mug handle..that's what we have done on occasion. Just can't do it when it's full!!!

we saw parents at bc opening frig under self-serve soda area putting milk in mug from gallon container---not sure if allowed or just found by accident????

we saw parents at bc opening frig under self-serve soda area putting milk in mug from gallon container---not sure if allowed or just found by accident????

Not allowed, they just found it and decided to take advantage of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter