What's a tag and how do you get it?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Littlemotherhaywood, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Littlemotherhaywood

Littlemotherhaywood Mouseketeer

I've seen people mentioning getting tags and I'm tag clueless:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. The Disney Bunch

The Disney Bunch Disney Fiends!!

The Tag Fairy, whomever he/she may be, selects certain people & takes their tagline, yours says Mouseketeer ~ mine says Disney Fiends ~ and puts a sying of his/her own in color under your name. I do not see any rhyme or reason as to how the person is selected or how the sayings underneath are selected but it is an honor not bestowed on everyone! I have been here for years (on my second or third user name) and have never been tagged - Good luck!

4. buzzlady

buzzlady <font color=purple>Loves to play tag!<br><font col

The Tag Fairy reads many many posts. When the Tag Fairy sees something funny that someone has said or made reference to, the Tag Fairy may bestow a tag.

5. Littlemotherhaywood

Littlemotherhaywood Mouseketeer

Thanks. I'm not very funny so it may be a while, lol:)

6. polkadotladybug

polkadotladybug Addicted to ebay!

Don't feel bad - I'm not too terribly funny either (at least on these boards LOL).

7. faindrops27

faindrops27 I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My

I also think it has much to do with the amount of posts. I dont really know for sure. But alot of people with tags, have alot of posts. I would have to be here for years i asssume. i have been here for 2 i think, and i believe i post. But not that often. Then, after I go to a trip to Disney. I just cannot come to the boards. It kills me inside. So, i assume I will not be tagged for a long while. To the next disney trip after this, which will not be until probably 2008. I know, i am rambling. :lmao: So, enough. lol Hi tag fairy whoever you are.

8. dturner

dturner DIS Veteran

Don't feel bad, I'm tagless too!!!

9. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

I know.. I want to be tagged so bad... I have been here forever... I am coming close to 1000 posts too.. I am so excited.. I love this place!!! Dis boards is my 2nd home!

10. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

I responded to a thread asking what star you had a crush on when you were a teen. See what I got? lol.

11. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

LOL I went to the movies with Ralph Macchio right after the Karate Kid came out. Well with is a bit of a stretch..... he was in the movie theatre where we were with a group of guy friends. He/his friends were throwing popcorn at us. So after the movie we talked with them(hey we were some cheap dates I guess- a little popcorn and there you go) It was on LI and I can't remember what movie it was for but it was in the Levitown Movies which was a total dive. But hey I got to meet The Karate Kid and he was way cuter in real life!

Ah but back to the tag fairy, it is a matter of what strikes the tag fairy as funny. Never been tagged myself. Perhaps after my next trip report? Maybe not with words like perhaps...... :confused3

12. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

Back then I would have died had I got to meet Ralph Macchio. I wanted to marry him when I was like 12. lmbo.

13. andychris14

andychris14 DIS Veteran

Don't feel bad, I am still waiting also!!
    "Some day my day will come!"