ok I'm trying to decide if I should make my move for my feb. flight or wait it out? I know scary. I'm flying from the midwest to orlando. I tend to like to fly out of milwaukee since its familiar to me. Anyhow i'm getting fares for $640 including tax for all 3 of us. does that seem like a good deal, or should I wait until august the 6 month prior mark, I hear things go down at 6 months and 2 months? thanks!! Becky, Paige and Hailey POR Feb. 2005 POP Feb. 2007 feb1st through feb. 12th!!