• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whatever happened to answering machines?

I had the same problem a few years back. I ended up having to get one of the all in one units, when all I wanted was an answering machine. I was hoping to be able to install it on the wall in my kitchen, but the electric plug won't fit through the hole in the wall to get to the outlet. I had to put in in my bedroom. Sadly this means I no longer have anyplace to put my very cute Mickey phone. (I love it - it plays the Mickey Mouse theme song).

Since getting the machine I switched over to phone service with my cable company. I now get voicemail for free, but I would really miss my blinking light on the machine so haven't switched. (Of course if I switched I could use my mickey phone again). Best thing with the cable phone service though is that when the phone rings, the caller id pops up on the tv. I love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter