Whatcha snacking on?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
A handful of Smore Oreos and an orange soda...diet of course lol

nothing.....too full from the cookout............but I do have Doritos in the pantry ;)

image.jpg I had 6 s'mores tonight, and FYI, the person who came up with the square marshmallows is a genius! :goodvibes

Nothing yet. There is some wavy Lays potato chips and ranch dip in the refrigerator that are trying to call my name though.

I just had some rosemary and olive oil Tricuits with white cheddar laughing cow cheese. It was super yum.

Tim Hortons Timbits.

800px-Timbits2.jpg

On vacation right now in BC.

Just had some Tostitos with Newman's Pineapple Salsa and some Sprite.

Never heard of pineapple salsa before but they had some at the cookout we went to yesterday. I'm not a big salsa fan (I'll eat a few chips with salsa but that's about it) I'm more of a jalepeno cheddar dip girl. But I tried some of it yesterday and now I'm in :love:. Went to the store earlier to pick up a few things to bring with us on a road trip tomorrow and of course a jar of that salsa made it's way into my carriage. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter