• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you do?

I am going November for the 1st time as a parent with my DD4 DD2 and DH. We did seaworld in 2011 and I don't think my children would enjoy it. We are doing MVMCP on Nov 29 though. On that day we will go to TL or relax at the hotel pool and go in around 4.30pm. The next day we will have another relaxing day before going into one of the parks mid to late afternoon. My children will love all the christmas themed things of the party and they may fall asleep after the 1st parade and wishes and then MY DH and I can rider swap on some of the bigger rides.

I would definitely go for MVMCP!

I'm actually toying with the idea of maybe just my daughter and I doing the MVMCP. I love Christmas and I know my daughter would enjoy it. My husband doesn't really seem to have any desire to go back and I just think my son is too little so maybe we'll make a girl's night out of it. I'm sure my daughter would love some girls alone time on our trip!

My kids have been going to SW since they were 10 months and just over 2. They've been 3 times and this Dec will be their 4th, with the youngest going for his first time at 2.5. My older 3 LOVE it, but then again, they all love animals. Anything Animal themed.. AK was their favorite park as well. Lol
In terms of mediocrity.. Take them to SW first. Then build up to the more exciting parks. Someone suggested that for our first WDW trip. We skipped DHS, did Epcot first, then AK, then MK.. With SW and Legoland before the DW parks. They had a blast and loved ALL the parks.

As for the MVMCP if you do it (we are), put the 2 yr old to sleep and roll them around in the stroller. That's my plan. Put him to sleep in a quite family room, then keep enjoying the party. But mine will literally sleep through fireworks in the front yard, so I know he'll sleep thru the party once he's down.
We're actually planning SW for after the party, so we can sleep in and get a late start. I don't see SW as a full day park, for us it's more of a relaxing day so would be perfect after staying up late the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter