what would you do?

athumann

Mouseketeer
I need some "what would you do" advice. I have a 4 night solo trip booked for May at Pop for $514 but got to thinking about checking into DVC rental and for $600 more I can do a deluxe
Studio at the Poly. $600 is a lot of money but to treat myself to The Poly would be amazing. So WWYD?

I guess that would depend on your finances. If you can afford, then I say yes - go for it. ORRRRR you could see about extending your vacation to 7 nights? :_)

Also, consider how much time you will spend in the room. If you can allow enough time to enjoy the Poly studio, it may be worth it, but if you will spend almost every waking moment in the parks, it may be less worth it.

That's up to you and your finances, etc. If you're going to really get to enjoy the resort, then go for it if you can. But, if you're like me when I do solo, the room is mostly to sleep in. Either way, have fun!

once the Polyn DVC sales out - don't know how many rentals there will be - so might go with it now.
of course one of the bad things about DVC is that it is hard to go back to a regular resort room.
the kitchenette is pretty great.

check to make sure you won't have to pay to get out of the Pop - if you do - might stay with POP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!