I realise where I'm asking this but here goes anyway.... We are looking to buy resale AKV points at around 150 - 160. I believe we are in a place to be able to buy them this year, however it will be by stretching ourselves (1 holiday to WDW and not 2 ). If we waited a year we would be in a better place and have more debt paid off (we wont be getting finance to buy them but we would have paid off more of our debt if you understand what i mean?) BUT what if the new changes DO come into play? Basically I'm thinking if we had already bought resale we would *probably* be okay - though we love AKV so would be happy staying there forever more we would like to be able to change it up every now and again. So I'm torn. Do we buy now and stretch ourselves a bit or buy in a year if the changes dont come in? If the changes DO come, I have no idea whether we will buy as obviously all the facts are speculation at the moment. We had kinda thought we would wait a year until we heard about the changes, now we just dont know what to do. So I'm asking, what would you do?