Here's the cast of characters: Me, DH, DS10, DS10, DS7, and Grandma 67 but in fabulous shape. Here's the dilemma: the flight I had been watching on airtran is sold out. We are now looking at a non-direct flight on the way home. Or, we could book Southwest and pay $60 more per person. The flight is for December 11th, so I suppose the price could go down, or up. Not sure if Airtran would add another flight though. Would you stick with Airtran or book the Southwest for a total of $360 more? My kids have never really flown, but they are pretty good travelers in a car. But, we will all be tired from our 8 days of park activities. I could book the flight now or wait depending upon what seems to make the most sense. I am pretty committed to a non-stop arriving flight through Airtran. I do not want to mess around with changing planes with very excited boys.