I'm hoping you all can help me make a decision here. I am wondering whether to book an 11-night mediterranean cruise under the kids sail free promo for april 24th 2010 right now or wait until I board the disney wonder on Feb 4th and book then. I feel like if I book now, I can guarantee the room I want but if I wait, I could get that same room at 10% off and an OBC. So, what would you do and why? Also, anybody think disney will extend the kid sail free this summer?