What would you do on your last day?

whatever you do make sure you do something on the last day!

in Oct '08 ... DBF and I had express checkout at Saratoga Springs & left our suitcases at reception.. were at MK by 9.30 and stayed there til 3pm, then back to SSR for Magic Express at 4pm back to MCO.... that was an excellent last day of holiday :goodvibes

However... this thursday, end of July trip with DBF's family, .... we did DTD VA checkout at 9.30am... I'd suggested we go back to a theme park (one more day left on our disney tickets), but instead we walked around DTD for a bit, had lunch.. went to Disney Quest; but turned out DBF's mum had packed her Disney ticket in her suitcase!! :scared1: ... so we couldn't do anything in wdw...
so we went.... to... WALMART!!! :sad2: for 30mins.. and then to MCO... only 6 HOURS before our flight :sad2:
NOT the way to end an amazing holiday in orlando! ;)

Barbie princess:

After I get up early to finish the packing, discover our stuff will not ever fit, we run to the hotel shop to buy an extra bag. (Our luggage now has a distinct Disney theme!)

We usually have a character breakfast first, then head to the parks for a last ride. We usually ask DD to choose her favourite ride and try to make sure we hit that one as a must do, then hit some shops on the walk back to the gate.

Then we have to reassure DD that we will be back sometime before she grows up.

We had a wander round dtd after doing dtd check-in and then spent 1/2 a day at Sea World.

I liked the fact that we were already in the direction of the airport.

whatever you do make sure you do something on the last day!

in Oct '08 ... DBF and I had express checkout at Saratoga Springs & left our suitcases at reception.. were at MK by 9.30 and stayed there til 3pm, then back to SSR for Magic Express at 4pm back to MCO.... that was an excellent last day of holiday :goodvibes

However... this thursday, end of July trip with DBF's family, .... we did DTD VA checkout at 9.30am... I'd suggested we go back to a theme park (one more day left on our disney tickets), but instead we walked around DTD for a bit, had lunch.. went to Disney Quest; but turned out DBF's mum had packed her Disney ticket in her suitcase!! :scared1: ... so we couldn't do anything in wdw...
so we went.... to... WALMART!!! :sad2: for 30mins.. and then to MCO... only 6 HOURS before our flight :sad2:
NOT the way to end an amazing holiday in orlando! ;)

Barbie princess:

Gosh that was so us last year !!!!!

We check in at DTD, had a walk around, could nt really buy anything as we were maxed up on our hand luggage ;)

Decided on popping back to Millenia Mall, we did absolutely nothing to be honest and felt it was really deflating end to the amazing holiday we had just had.

I got my thinking cap on at the minute deciding what we are doing on our last day this year, one thing I do know is that were definately doing something :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for your ideas. We are on the late virgin flight in august so have a few hours to enjoy before catching the ME. This year we are planning to check out and head to Chef Mickeys for breakfast at 10.55am then we might pop to magic kingdom for a few last minute rides!

Last time we went in August 2007 i was 4 months pregnant and spent all day shopping then finding holdalls to put it all in and this was after doing Downtown Disney check in! Think it was the hormones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter