I posted this on the codes/rates board but think I probably should have posted it here....any advice?? I have ressie's for my family (dh, me and 4 yr old ds) for Jan. 1-Jan. 5 at the Pop. Now my dh wants to go on Dec. 30 and 31 too....and of course there is no availability (wasn't any to begin with when we made our original ressies either) and I have no idea which direction to go. I found a good price on Hampton Inn/Lake Buena Vista on Palm Parkway....close to parks and contin. b'fast too for around 120.00 a night. OR should I pursue a villa/condo for a couple of nights?? Pop would cost around 145 per night to add IF we could get an available room...I've checked a couple of times w/ no luck. I would love to go ahead and get the dining plan for those two days like the rest of our trip but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I also wondered, if we stay off site (we are AP holders) what is it like w/ parking and all on New Year's eve??? Anyways, where would you stay...what would you do??