What would you do in this case?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MarksMom2006, Mar 30, 2006.

1. MarksMom2006

MarksMom2006 Dealing with being away from the "world" I love

We have a trip planned for 7 nights at CBR this September. We went down last year and of course had a great time! Well, it turns out I can get the 7 night cruise for less than what we are paying for everything at CBR. Would you take the cruise or go back to Disneyworld? My DH and I have been 4 times in the last 6 years and our DS3 went last year. I would love to do the cruise and whichever we dont do this year we will do next year. My head is spinning because I need to MOVE on this if we decide to change it. Although we will have a ball at either place. HELP me decide!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

Can you say hurrican season? I think that is why the cruise is cheap. I don't think I would be booking a cruise for September.

4. MarksMom2006

Actually the price has nothing to do with that. I am a Travel Agent and know all about hurricane season. This is a Travel Agent rate. Obvisouly I would take Travel Insurance in case of a hurricane.

5. disneygal58

disneygal58 DIS Veteran

Cruise, cruise, cruise!!!! I've been to Disney World dozens of times and on the Disney Cruise 6 times (2- 3 day, 2- 4 day and 2 - 7 day). The cruise is divine and relaxing and exhausting. If I could do the cruise for a price less than or similar to the World I would go.
    Enjoy,
    Dawn

6. jackdis

jackdis DIS Veteran

We have done the cruise. DD was 4 at the time. It was fantastic!!! We will definitely do it again once dd6months is a little older.

Just an idea: How about a night or two at WDW before the cruise? That's what we did. It was great that way!

You will have a great time on either trip.
    :)

7. hercamore

hercamore <font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea

Cruise all the way. Try somehting different.

herc.

8. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

Hope I didn't insult you. My vacations are sacred and if I can avoid a problem I try to(we can only go during 2 very specific weeks a year) So if I had to utilize trip insurance and cancel I would be in deep.... well you know.

9. MarksMom2006

No..not at all!! Nothing in there was insulting. Trust me, I only get to vacation once a year. I am taking the insurance in case we had to cancel. I would at least still have my vacation days and be able to work with getting another trip.

10. DVC Sadie

DVC Sadie <font color=royalblue>Those mashed taters are soun

WDW will always be there and since you and your family have already been then I vote for the cruise. There's just something about cruising that makes it so much more relaxing then being in the parks. KWIM? Have fun cruising !! :boat: :sail: