What would you do if you could stay in the castle?

petalutha

Earning My Ears
We are amazingly lucky ... we won the grand prize in Disney's passholder contest, and we get to stay in the castle! :yay:

I feel doubly excited that I can prepare for this! I have 2 girls, ages 5 and 22 months. Of course, this begs the question, what do they wear? And what should we do?

If you knew ahead of time you were going to the castle, what would you do???

I'm so excited my brain can't even function!

WOW! :thumbsup2 Congrats! I think I would be sitting up there for a couple of hours taking it all in. The pictures someone posted on here are phenomenal :)

Good for you!

We are amazingly lucky ... we won the grand prize in Disney's passholder contest, and we get to stay in the castle! :yay:

I feel doubly excited that I can prepare for this! I have 2 girls, ages 5 and 22 months. Of course, this begs the question, what do they wear? And what should we do?

Relax and take it all in....When I won the DVC, I did not sleep for a week!! I was moody and crabby all week until I got my WELCOME HOME call.....Just enjoy it, and take LOTS of video and pics.

Congrats!! I'm not sure how I'd prepare, I only know I'd take millions of pictures, so I'd have my camera, and video camera, at the ready! I would be way too excited to try to plan.

Wow! That's great! Congratulations! I would just kick back and savor the moment as much as I could! Enjoy!

since you have daughters, it might be a good day to go to BBB in the morning so the girls are all princessed up wen staying at the castle. But I think whatever you do, you will have a great time.

If it were me, I would try to plan a quiet day so we wouldn't be too tired to take everything in.

Be prepared for an incredible night! I'd definitely see if you can get your girls into the BBB that morning, because dinner at CRT is included and its fun being all dolled up for that.

When we were lucky enough to win, my kiddos loved taking a bath in the big tub with the lights. We had mentioned it to our guides and they made sure we had bubble bath and stuff for them and it was a big hit.

Most of all, just try to relax and take it all in. It is an incredible experience that will create memories for a lifetime!

congratulations!! like everyone else said take your time and take it all in. and definately do the bbb for the girls!

Buy extra memory for your camera!!!!

If your girls are the dress up type you might want to get them princess dresses pre-arrival.

Consider Bibbity Bobbity Boutique? That would make those Suite Pictures all that much cuter!

Oh, the extra memory and extra batteries are a great idea.

I love the idea of the BBB also. Is it hard to get into?

My mother is making these formal, almost renaissance style dresses for the girls. Why not?!? Wish I had the guts to dress up myself! :rolleyes:

Congratulations!!:goodvibes

That would be soooo fun to win!

I'd make sure I'd have time to just relax and study the details. Remember the smells and the feel of the tile on my feet. Remember the feel of the linens on my legs as I crawl into the princess bed after the soothing soak, and take pictures of my sleeping family. That's what I'd do!

Enjoy!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter