What would you do for a Klondike Bar...or an Orange Rocket Couch?

I have orange also and blue and i think i have red and light blue but not sure wow i do hope they will be back on sale!!

I have noticed that your signature sometimes works and sometimes doesn't today the two pictures of you in real life are not showing up but yesterday they were??

Spongeblair said:
I have noticed that your signature sometimes works and sometimes doesn't today the two pictures of you in real life are not showing up but yesterday they were??

Me? I don't know, maybe it's just your computer loading pics slowly. That happens to me sometimes with my pics and others' pics. Mine have looked fine to me lately since we re-installed Windows. So do you really want to trade your rockets?

~Mia~

Spongeblair said:
Yes sure i only got magneta and orange now

What would you like for the orange rocket? Give me a list and i'll see if I have anything on it that I'll be willing to trade for the orange :) Thanks!

~M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter