What would you design?

wbh1964

Mouseketeer
If you were given the opportunity to design your own Disney traditional scrapbook supplies, what would you design...describe papers, embelishments, etc...

papers that would match each of the rides, areas, characters
everything needs a plaid, stripe, plain, polka dots,that will go with them
Oh saying too - I love this one page that says Yee Haw over & over - it is in a western set - set also has little catus all over a page which would be good for photo mats or strip of paper (can you tell I"m working on frontierland??)

right now I"m trying to think what paper to use on splash mt. - the western paper doesn't really fit the ride so trying to figure out what to use at this moment in time - putting it off by trying to find something to trace in inkscape to go along - thinking Br'er Bear if I can find him

Reddy~
I have HIGH respect for you!!! I took a look at inkscape and realized it is very similiar to the program I use with Pazzles but mine does not auto vectorize very good. After working most of the afternoon...I just deleted the file...lol! I got LOTS of work to do and LOTS to learn!!! Thought I would ask about papers and such as I "dream" of Disney :)

I almost deleted SCAL & inkscape - it took me over a month for it to click in my head on how to make it work - why it took so long I really don't know so yeah I completely understand about lots to learn - I'm still learning new things

papers that would match each of the rides, areas, characters
everything needs a plaid, stripe, plain, polka dots,that will go with them
Oh saying too - I love this one page that says Yee Haw over & over - it is in a western set - set also has little catus all over a page which would be good for photo mats or strip of paper (can you tell I"m working on frontierland??)

right now I"m trying to think what paper to use on splash mt. - the western paper doesn't really fit the ride so trying to figure out what to use at this moment in time - putting it off by trying to find something to trace in inkscape to go along - thinking Br'er Bear if I can find him

I second Reddy on the paper! I would like to see a better variety of punches and stamps.

I would love carstock stickers with the titles of every ride, attraction, resort and restaurant IN the proper font, and themed appropriately. Or a cricut cart with the same (Not being capable like you scal gals. I need plug & push the button)

Instead of Mickey ears scissors that don't work, how about a nice mickey border punch a la Martha Stewart?

Proper page kits for each resort.

Collection packs of nice paper, cs stickers & chipboard die cuts (like Basic Grey's) for each park.

NO Punchouts with the little nibs on them.

Stickers without the stupid white border and copyright symbol on ever single one.

I agree with the ride specific papers; the cricut cart and updated page elements- the ones
Disney currently has are terrible. I am loving the new Disney Collections from Scrapyourtrip.com

Ooooohhhh, I love the park specific Cricut cart idea!

I thought I just wasn't talented or patient enough for the Mickey scissors to work! So it's not me?

I thought I just wasn't talented or patient enough for the Mickey scissors to work! So it's not me?

hmmm I would love a Font specific Dingbat - like that one Epcot has Prototype Com.

soo what ya are saying is to mark the Mickey head scissors off my list to buy??:(

No, it is definitely not you!

hmmm I would love a Font specific Dingbat - like that one Epcot has Prototype Com.

soo what ya are saying is to mark the Mickey head scissors off my list to buy??:(

If you really really want them, I'll send you mine, I think I still have them somewhere. The kids won't even use them.

Definitely make a file.. those scissors hit my trashcan after we tried them... they were not user friendly at all... they were awful.. :(

Note to self: make file for myself in craftroom of that...

would love the cricut carts for resorts, parks, rides, titles, walt font...since I don't have scal either, use images/clipart if I can't figure out something else

Thanks everybody for your "wish list". Working on a special project and "hoping" to put a "bug" in Disney's ear...we'll see how far I get...lol!!!
Happy Scrapping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter