What will you celebrate tour: Chicago UPDATE time and date

I walked by the site of the Chicago stop of the tour on my way to work this morning. There were two cars out the decorated all Disney with trailers, but that was the extent of what was going on. I will attend this event on my lunch and let you guys know what I think. Unfortunately when I was leaving the house this morning I forgot my camera so I won't have any pics for you.

Hmmm, well its looking a bit drizzly and blah out there. Not sure I want to hike eight blocks only to get rained on. I'll wait and see how things shake out in the next hour...

Well, that was a bit lackluster compared to anything I would consider to be a Disney experience. To be completely honest, there is more magic and excitement from the the people there passing out boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats this summer then there was with this tour. A few cast members passing out balloons with a card on them giving you a code to enter on the website. Unfortunately, I cannot find where on the website to enter the code. Really this was nothing special at all. If anyone is considering really traveling or going out of your way to be there, don't. Like me if you have the chance to pass by without taking anything away from your day, the balloons are really cool and worth grabbing.

I got some pics yesterday I'll try to post, but there is no way I'm gonna make the treck back down in the rain. DD is getting a cold :sick:.

I am not sure if I just went at a bad time or what, I saw pix from other stops and those seemed like it was a completely different tour all together. This was just balloons, no characters, nobody but a few cast members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter