What will happen if I show up with an extra person

kjlc

Earning My Ears
We have a CRT reservation for 6, but now we need to add a 7th. Reservation line is telling me "no more room". I will continue to call untill the trip in Nov, but what will happen if we show up with a 7th?

I really don't care about eating them lunch or anything, but he just wants to be in the room to see all the "Princess Action"

THANKS!

There was someone recently who reported they were turned away - you'd need a larger table, so if they're all booked there's nothing they can do for you a lot of the time. They decided to split up and the girls stayed for lunch while the boys went and did something else instead.

If one is in a high chair, they seat you regardless because the high chair can just be pulled up. We couldn't get an ADR last trip, and Guest Relations told us that. The restaurant confirmed. Disney Dining won't though.

We faced the same problem and tried to modify our reservation. We are going during free dining and were told that the restaurant was compleltely booked for that particular night. They told us that they could not accompany an extra person. We were able to get the same restaurant with the extra person later in our vacation during lunch, so we were able to change our plans accordingly.

We ended up having an extra person with us for most of our sit down dinners. It was last minute for us so we had no choice. Unfortunately this caused us to have longer wait times. Mama Melrose was not very nice about this. We must have waited over an hour and we did have ADRs for 12 but needed to add one more last minute. Once you know you have an extra - call ahead and let them know. Otherwise be prepared to wait.

They may tell you so sorry, they cannot seat the 7th person.

My brother and his gf decided to tag along to Florida with us last year.
We tried to increase from 3 to 5 people. I called back for weeks and weeks and were told they were sold out and couldnt accomedate. We even checked the day of. My brother and his gf did something else well we went for lunch.

Imagine how upset I was to walk into a half full CRT and the 3 of us were seated at a table for 6 people. It really put a damper on our meal. It will be a long time before I return to the castle esp since the Norway Meal is so similar and you arent as rushed out.

We're kind of in a similar boat for our Sept trip-we're going from 4 to 5 and have been told by everyone (disboards, reservation line, even some of the restraunts) to just bring them along. I don't know if this is because our youngest will sit in a high chair or what exactly. I've been trying like crazy to "change" ADRs to accomidate 5 instead of 4 but I'm praying that everyone was right and I can just bring DMIL along without any major problems.

Good luck!!! Hopefully you'll be able to squeeze one more in.

We had a Florida relative decide to visit us at the last minute. I couldn't get a new ADR becasee it was Christmas week but showed at the restaurant with him. They were not happy but did allow him to be included.:santa:

We're kind of in a similar boat for our Sept trip-we're going from 4 to 5 and have been told by everyone (disboards, reservation line, even some of the restraunts) to just bring them along. I don't know if this is because our youngest will sit in a high chair or what exactly. I've been trying like crazy to "change" ADRs to accomidate 5 instead of 4 but I'm praying that everyone was right and I can just bring DMIL along without any major problems.

Good luck!!! Hopefully you'll be able to squeeze one more in.

:faint: We are a family of five and seem to have a difficult time getting ADRs. I had even told the CM, our DS2 will be in a high chair. So, could we look for a reservation for a party of 4? They told me no, DS2 counted. :sad2:

You'll have to let me know if they DO allow you to show up with an extra person. There are some ADRs on here I would like, but know I can't change the number of people on the reservation. Good Luck! :wizard:

- Jennifer

I would show up I think you might have to wait a lil longer to seat. Just go about 20 to 15 min's eariler than your ress. Good Luck!

In my experience, the CM's working the podium at CRT are not the most accomodating. We have been there several times and they always act like they are the palace guards, not friendly at all.

Show up early, and hope for some magic. Good luck to you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter