What week would you pick to go?

Which week do you think we should go to WDW?

• Week of April 21st

• Week of April 28th

• Week of May 5th

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrsJ Henry

DIS Veteran
Well we were planning on going the week of April 21st. But we are now wondering if it would be better to wait a week or two. Then there should be no one on spring break and the parks should not be quite as crowded.
I will say that we are NOT big fans of the heat at all. We are from upstate NY where it does not get too hot and we are very used to snow:rotfl:

We were thinking that it may be at least a little cooler if we went a couple weeks earlier. (Our favorite time to go is in the fall but this year we are going in the spring)

Now, that being said, We will have our almost two year old with us so we will not be on the go all day. We will be going back to the room in the afternoon.
So which week would you go to disney???

There has to be more than 1 person who has an opinion isn't there?????
Someone...:confused3 anyone...... :confused3 do I hear crickets???????

We went that week 2 yrs ago and there 2states on spring break. It wasn't terribly crowded but more than the first week of May. Lots of teens there without their parents watching. party: One of our favorite times was when we went in early Feb. No crowd, and the temps were in the low 70s.

We went in 2005 the very end of April into the first week of May. We got to go to the Flower and Garden Show/Festival at Epcot, the weather was really nice, low crowds and well Mothers Day was early too, so I was there for that too.

I'd go then! If you don't mind pulling kids out of school if you have any that age, we did from K. Now DH does not want to pull out now that they're in
3rd, so we're going in June right after school is out in 2008.

Happy Planning! :wizard:

If you have the flexibility, I would skip April altogether. Spring breaks run fairly solid in March through April. I have been early May and I think it is the perfect time to go. The weather tends to be great, and the crowds dip from the spring break highs.

i just worked in disney jan. through may...and i'd pick may! although, if you have the option, jan and feb are super empty.....and the weather is beautiful!

If my kids weren't in school and/or we had tons of money, I'd go in May every year! Love it! But don't tell anyone. :)

I voted for May, but since Easter is in March next year, shouldn't most Spring Breaks be earlier? If so, April might be good, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!