What toiletries to take??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Thumper43, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Thumper43

Thumper43 Mouseketeer

Hi! Do they restock your toiletries such as shampoo and daily? I have super long hair and was wondering if i have to take my own! Also, do they supply lotions and soaps and such?
    Thank you!

2. disneydreamer82

disneydreamer82 DIS Veteran

All you have to do is let your room steward know if you need them replenished daily! And yes they do provided lotion and soap as well. :)

3. Thumper43

Thumper43 Mouseketeer

Great do I don't need to take any of that stuff!
    Do you know if they have baby soaps/shampoo in the room?

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ It could end up curdled

I've never seen baby shampoo on the ships, but you can always ask if it's available. I usually pack my own shampoo anyway because I know it will rinse out and help my hair behave. sort of. Regular soap and lotions on the ship are fine, but for long hair I would bring my own conditioner as well.

6. madmum63

madmum63 Mouseketeer

My daughter and I have long hair ( DD can sit on hers) we always bring our own hair products plus some intensive conditioners. Not sure if it is the sea air or what they do to purify the sea water for washing but we always have dry hair on the cruise. It returns to normal when we get home, but we usually struggle with the condition on board.

7. 1983disneykid

1983disneykid Mouseketeer

I love what they have on the ship H2O SPA line. It's actually what I use at home. But the soap is bar soap if that matters to you.

I don't think there is baby soap though; at least, we brought our own.

8. mattmommy

mattmommy Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.

We love the shampoo/conditioner they have on the ship. It smells great. If you have special needs with your hair, I would just bring it and have the bottles make a one way trip.

I always bring a pre-sun/salt water protectant for my hair along with a detangler.

9. breakingd_awn

breakingd_awn DIS Veteran

I love the smell of the shampoo and cond also, but the conditioner isn't very good. The last time I brought my own to mix with it.