What to wear to WDW

Eeyore485

WE ARE... PENN STATE!
Hey, I've got a question - maybe you guys could help me out.

I'm going to Disney World in a few weeks and I've never been there during the summer. How hot does it get? Like 80's and 90's? Would you recommend bringing t-shirts, tank tops, or both???

Thanx 4 your help!:D

I would recomend tanks and shorts! It is usually 90+ all summer! I live in the south and it is still sooo hot to me! Make sure to drink alot of water and dont forget sunscreen! After the first day you will get so sunburned if you arent careful!I am sure you will have a great time!!:bounce:

I've been to WDW in summer and it's HOT. Definitely tanks and shorts. If you go out to restaurants and stuff at night you might wanna bring something a little warmer (like a zip up lightweight hoodie or something) because that air conditioning can get pretty chilly.

Definatley tanks and shorts, but make sure that u don't wear anything dark, because the sun is attracted to dark colors so u will get very hot if u do.

P.S have fun on slash mountain, thats a must in hot weather @ disney. And have a great trip!

tank and shorts all the way!

Im from texas and i still think its hot during the summer!

definately tank top and shorts. its really really hot and very humid (where i live is usually hotter than orlando, and i still cant take the heat! :p ). wear light colored shirts, becuz dark heats up. i also wouldnt wear something thats too tight, itll make you feel uncomfertable if its skin tight since youll probably be sweatin like a pig ;) ! i like wearin white boys undershirts that look like a t-shirt. theyre very comfertable! thats what i always wear here.
also - wear a hat. its very important.
and carry a water bottle with you becuz you can get dehiderated very quickly if you dont make sure to drink enough.
when you go out at night wear pants and maybe bring something with long sleeves you can put on if you get cold (youd probably only get cold in a restuarant or in disney quest).
have a great trip!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

your going to need sweatshirts and jeans and gloves and a winter hat.. Winter Jacket may be necessary

jk.

Yeah bring clothes that will keep you as cool as you can get cause even in shorts and a tank it is still REALLY hot and REALLY humid!!!

Originally posted by dancergirl
dont forget sunscreen! After the first day you will get so sunburned if you arent careful!
Follow this advice. I didnt and left WDW with 2nd degree burns and i still have the scars and probably always will and this was last March.

Thanks everyone! I'll make sure to bring cool clothes and SUNSCREEN (I burn easily). THanks again for the advice! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter