What to put in a Disney 'gift box' from Santa

Abibaby

Earning My Ears
We are heading to WDW in august 2011 - first trip for all of us (me, dh, 3 girls and MIL) Santa is bringing a box with some disney goodies for each of us...Im needing some other ideas to fill up the boxes.

DH / MePark bag (either baggallini or something similar)
2011 guide book
lanyards

MIL
Lanyards
planning book

KidsAutograph books
Ponchos
lanyards
mini games for flight / standing in line

Any other ideas of things we need that could be 'gifted' from santa? I dont want to fill up the kids box with too practical of 'needs' but also dont want a bunch of random disney 'stuff' that we wont / dont need for the trip.

Any other ideas of things we need that could be 'gifted' from santa? I dont want to fill up the kids box with too practical of 'needs' but also dont want a bunch of random disney 'stuff' that we wont / dont need for the trip.

How old are your kids? You could do Disney books for them. I am getting my kids Hidden Mickeys and Birbaums Walt Disney World for kids. Or what about pins/lanyards? You can get them on Ebay for cheap!

pins definitely. If they are pretty good readers the "Kingdom Keepers" books are good (but a little scary). A special t shirt is also good (perhaps matching for the whole group?). Disney hair things would also be fun and useful.

Disney t-shirts (disney store might have them or make them for the family to wear), photo album, disney picture frame, disney gift card - those would be for the trip.
For now: depending on the ages of the kids, I would maybe put in a stuffed mickey or pooh or whoever, mickey/friends treats - cookies, chocolate, disney calendar.

Thinking cap on. Disposable cameras, hairbands/barrettes, autograph books and sharpies for character signings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter