What to eat at SeaWorld?

When we get there at opening we go to the seafire for some breakfast and buy our all day dining passes there. They have a nice breakfast option. Voyager for bbq. Sharks underwater grill was good but too much food for lunch so if we do it again it will be for dinner. Mango joes we stopped real quick for a bite to eat. I think we just got chicken tenders. Southport Pizza we like. They have sliced watermelon which is good for grabbing a snack and drink. Pizza was good too.

When we get there at opening we go to the seafire for some breakfast and buy our all day dining passes there. They have a nice breakfast option. Voyager for bbq. Sharks underwater grill was good but too much food for lunch so if we do it again it will be for dinner. Mango joes we stopped real quick for a bite to eat. I think we just got chicken tenders. Southport Pizza we like. They have sliced watermelon which is good for grabbing a snack and drink. Pizza was good too.

What kind of things were on the Seafire Inn breakfast menu? We will be doing the all day dining (free with our SW package :cool1:) on Christmas Day, and though our hotel offers a free breakfast buffet, we thought we'd try out SW's breakfast offerings instead.

Was it all breakfast sandwiches/wraps, or were there pancakes, etc.?

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina said:
What kind of things were on the Seafire Inn breakfast menu? We will be doing the all day dining (free with our SW package :cool1:) on Christmas Day, and though our hotel offers a free breakfast buffet, we thought we'd try out SW's breakfast offerings instead.

Was it all breakfast sandwiches/wraps, or were there pancakes, etc.?

There was scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and some other stuff. It was a nice start to the day. From what I remember we got a little of everything.

We were just there last month.
Thumbs down for the burger at the Spice Mill Cafe -- we both agreed it just did not have a good flavor to it.
Thumbs up for the ceasar salad with chicken at the Sea Fire in restaurant.

Does anyone have Seaworld Menus with prices . We will be doing a Short day there in April, will have had breakfast at our hotel , but will need something before we head to the airport, don,t want sit down as will take to much of our very limited time !!!

englishrose47 said:
Does anyone have Seaworld Menus with prices . We will be doing a Short day there in April, will have had breakfast at our hotel , but will need something before we head to the airport, don,t want sit down as will take to much of our very limited time !!!

Pretty much all of their restaurants are sit down. Now there is a pizza place that looks like a trailer that you just walk through and sit in a patio area. I have no picks of their menus. And they don't post them on their site.

All of the restaurants are designed just like disney QS. Except for Sharks.

Pretty much all of their restaurants are sit down. Now there is a pizza place that looks like a trailer that you just walk through and sit in a patio area. I have no picks of their menus. And they don't post them on their site.

All of the restaurants are designed just like disney QS. Except for Sharks.
Thanks !! It is looking like winging it!!!!

Actually, Sharks and Dine With Shamo are 2 of the few (TS) sit down meals at Seaworld, almost everything else is counter/quick service. There is pizza, burgers, etc, but also some decent sandwiches and a fairly good bbq place.

We ate lunch at the Seafire Inn (Quick Service). DH and I had the carved turkey with swiss which was warm and very good. Our girls both had the pasta with alfredo sauce and thought it was so-so. Didn't eat breakfast or dinner there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter