What to eat at CRT?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by erikawolf2004, Nov 22, 2010.

1. erikawolf2004

erikawolf2004 DIS Veteran DVC Gold

We have a ressie for dinner at the Castle during our stay, but the menu doesn't look that appitizing....what have people tried that is good on the new menu. I had it all figured out and then they went and changed the menu...go figure.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

I know what you mean. Before our September trip I had it in my head that I was going to get the Prime Rib, but once we got there, we noticed it wasn't on the menu anymore :scared1:. So I opted to get the beef tenderloin and it turned out to be really good. My DH also had it and he really enjoyed it too, so when we go back in May we are planning on getting that again....unless of course they change the menu again, then who knows :sad2:.

4. EvilQueenT

EvilQueenT DIS Veteran

i liked the major domo's favorite pie thing but someone told me that's off the menu too...sigh. my sister had the salmon and said it was good.

5. erikawolf2004

Here is the menu off of allears.net

Entrées Royale:
    Choice of one:

Roasted Beef Tenderloin - sliced roasted beef tenderloin with Duchess potatoes, asparagus, and a tomato Hollandaise

Grilled Pork Chop - grilled bone-in pork chop with roasted butternut squash, braised baby greens, and an apple-onion ragout

Vegetarian "Cassoulet" - baked French-style casserole of cannelini and Garbanzo beans topped with wild mushrooms, zucchini, shallots, tomatoes, and herbs

Fried Chicken - fried chicken with a house-made Macaroni and Cheese and Cheese and Broccolini

Braised Cobia - braised on Pomodorro sauce served with vegetables over angel hair pasta

Duck Confit - duck confit with savory mushroom bread pudding and Hollandaise sauce

6. Hootch

Hootch DIS Veteran

me worried. We can make our ADRs in four weeks and CRT is on our list.

The Major Domo's favorite Pie has always been a lunch offering. They have changed the lunch menu for the first time in years, but, fortunately, the Domo's pie is still there.

7. marinapj

marinapj Mouseketeer

Yep,the Major Domo's is still there for lunch, I´ve just checked. I had it last time and it was delicious.

8. erikawolf2004

Sorry about that...we are going for dinner and can't figure out what we could want to eat...we are kind of picky.

9. arcticdisneylovers

arcticdisneylovers DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a picture of the fried chicken and mac-n-cheese or the beef tenerloin? TIA

10. erikawolf2004

any recommentations out there???

11. sumsmommy03

sumsmommy03 Mouseketeer

We all got the beef tenderloin. It was delicious. :)