What to do?

Gavinsoma

Earning My Ears
So upset, we booked our trip months ago for 11/16/2012 and just received the Disney VISA free dining offer. Does anyone know if I rebooked for 11/15
and paid for the extra night, but not really check in until the 16th, would we get free dining.:confused3

No, you can't do that. You have to psysically check in by the 15th to get the free dining discount applied to your stay.

I was just wondering if you booked that and then called Disney to say you was having problems and couldnt get there on the day wether they would honour it :confused3

I researched this heavily for last year and the year before and the answer is no. You have to get there on the Thursday before Thanksgiving in order to get the free dining.

I was just wondering if you booked that and then called Disney to say you was having problems and couldnt get there on the day wether they would honour it :confused3

This question and possible "why I'm a day late" scenarios come up on the disboard regularly. The general consensus has been that the only time Disney might allow it is if there is a verifiable reason for the delay, such as TropStorm Debby grounded your flight - and Disney could check with the airline. In other words, something beyond your control.

So upset, we booked our trip months ago for 11/16/2012 and just received the Disney VISA free dining offer. Does anyone know if I rebooked for 11/15
and paid for the extra night, but not really check in until the 16th, would we get free dining.:confused3

You have to check in on the 15th. If you don't and there is not a verifiable reason (aka flight delay or weather issues), then you will be considered a no show and your whole reservation can be canceled.

Absent something like a hurricane or airline shutdown or other disaster, which would be verifiable, if you don't check in on the 15th you will go down as a no-show and lose the entire reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter