What to do?

lee

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
My husband and I are taking the kids (6&8) on a surprise trip to WDW in late August for a week. We're staying at POP and have five nonexpire tickets. He wants to only use two of the nonexpires and spend the rest of our vacation relaxing. Any suggestions?

May 2006 - CBR
May 2004 - CBR
May 2003 - All Star Movies

That sound like more of an adult vacation than one for kids that age. I mean, it sounds like a great time to me and if you can get your kids to agree to stay there for that many days and only go to the park on two days, I applaud you. :rotfl:

HMM i don't think i could even get away with that with my 4 and 3 yo's, nor would i want to..lol I love Disney and so do my kids, and i love seeing them so excited to be there. Also if i spent the money on transportation to Disney, resort and tickets i'd be there for as long as i could. Why go to WDW if you are looking to relax? This is jmho though..i think you may be asking the wrong poeple (Diser's) about this one..lol :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Thanks for the responses. I think you are all correct. Why go that far just for two days in the parks. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter