what to do with pictures (CRT etc.)while in park

flipflopmom

DIS Veteran
We have ADRs at both CRT and Akershus for early breakfasts. What is a good way to keep up with them while touring and not damage them?

We have ADRs at both CRT and Akershus for early breakfasts. What is a good way to keep up with them while touring and not damage them?

I don't know what you are asking?

"Keep up with" what?

I'm pretty sure you can have them shipped to your resort if you're staying onsite. Another option would be to rent a locker to store them.

You can have them ship them back to resort if you are staying onsite. We did this with our pics from our princess breakfast at Epcot. They even sent our frame that we had the princesses sign back, too.

I'm pretty sure you can have them shipped to your resort if you're staying onsite. Another option would be to rent a locker to store them.

If the OP means "not lose" the photos but keep them safe from suffering damage while the guests are out in the park...
the photos (and purchased merchandise) can be "sent to the front of the park"
and it will all be ready for pick-up as the party leaves that park.

This works well even if guests are not staying on WDW property.

We were at CRT for breakfast last week and they actually kept our pictures there - I picked them up at the check-in desk on our way out of the park.

Thanks everybody! That is exactly the info I needed. I wasn't sure if I could do that or not!

If you are staying on property you can use the ship to resort for all of your purchases throughout the parks and downtown disney, just don't use this service the day before you leave, your stuff might not arrive before you leave. Instead use the option to pick up at customer service in the park.

I knew we could ship our purchases, but wasn't sure if the pics counted as a purchase! Thanks!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter