What to do with my SwagBucks

feezle

Mouseketeer
Well, I was planning on using my swagbucks for a Disney GC until I saw that it can only be used online. Then I decided on a Southwest GC, and we are now flying Airtran. I really want to spend my points on something for our Disney trip in September. Any ideas? Right now I have 550, and can't find anything I want.

Your best values are:

$5 Amazon Card and $20 Target Card, you can always use these to buy things for your trip.

The $15 iTunes card is another good one too.

Nothing you can really use at WDW but these are good uses for your SBs.

I have been meaning to research this but maybe someone knows, can you get the online GC from Swagbucks then buy a gift card at the Disney Store (online) with it? That would be sweet.

No, you cant.

I didnt notice a target card. Ill have to check again for that. Thsnks!

I just get the $5 Amazon every time I hit 45 SB. I'm always buying from Amazon and I get the coffee delivery through there too so the $5 really goes to covering a grocery item.

Just FYI, I think the Target gift card is only for online purchases.

Correct, the Target eCard is only for online purchases. But, they often have AWESOME deals online b/c you can stack them with coupon codes.

Many people like the Starbucks and Paypal GCs but they’re really not such a good value compared to a Target or iTunes giftcard. And of course you get the most bang for your Swagbucks with the $5 Amazon card.

Remember you have purchasing limits each month. Amazon gift cards post to your account the 16th and 30th of each month and there is a limit of 5 of the same gift cards per month.

If you do want to use your Swagbucks for the Paypal money card read the details about how to redeem it and the time it takes to post to your account.

okay so I would cash out for amazon or paypal. But if you do itunes then you could cash out for that and then get cash back for using those through sunshine.

We are just gonna use them for the Target GC. Even if we don't use them for Disney, they will get used with 1 baby and another on the way!

Oh heck ya. Considering you can buy so much there. Very worth it. How do you all earn yours?

We can't use a swagbucks card for disney store online to buy a gift card??? OH CRAP I just ordered one from swagbucks to use for this purpose.

I e-mailed CS at DisneyOnline and they said that you can use an e-card to purchase an actual physical card that can be used in the parks.:cheer2:

I just get the $5 Amazon every time I hit 45 SB. I'm always buying from Amazon and I get the coffee delivery through there too so the $5 really goes to covering a grocery item.

Can Amazon gift cards be stack. I am trying to figure that one. I have plenty of points for Amazon and wondering if they can be stack.

I e-mailed CS at DisneyOnline and they said that you can use an e-card to purchase an actual physical card that can be used in the parks.:cheer2:

That is interesting since it is the total opposite of what the site says. I'll have to email them myself and see if I get the same answer. If I have it in writing, then hopefully when it doesn't work I'll have some recourse.

is it worth it to collect swag bucks and be canadian? you cant have anything mailed to canada anymore...did we ever? so i am just wondering, before i get on board with it...is it worth it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter