My family of six will be going to Disney from May 10 to 18, 2013. Right now I have a PIN for that time period, have the Visa (and now public) discount available and also have an AP that I am waiting for a discount during that time on (assuming there is one; there has been for the past three or four years). DW and I have APs. The other four do not. So, I doubt we will be booking any packages, just room-only with tickets separate. We are booking through my sister-in-law, a TA, in case that matters. Since there are six of us we will need two rooms, one of which needs to be an accessible room and we want both to be preferred. Preferably we would like two rooms next to each other with a door between the two. We are most likely staying at POP Century unless one of the other Value Resorts ends up being significantly (couple hundred dollars) cheaper, which I doubt. -- The PIN I have is for up to 35% off room-only rates for our time period. The actual discount for POP Century is 25%. We would have to book by 2/16/13. -- As I'm sure you all know, the Visa discount is for up to 30% off room-only rates for our time period. The actual discount for POP Century is 20%. We could book that pretty much up to the day we leave. -- The AP room-only discounts for last year were up to 40% off so the POP discount was probably either 25% or 30% off. The AP discount for Jan, Feb and March of this year already out is 25% off value. Sooooooo. Here's my question: Should I book the two rooms with the PIN I already have since it's better than the Visa deal (the Visa deal is essentially out the window at this point) OR should I wait for the AP discount for April/May/June to come out (hopefully in the next week since it came out Jan 9 last year) and hope it's at least 25% if not 30%?