What times to be where printout? Half Marathon?

tinagirl

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

After some killer soul searching, I'm dedicated this half-marathon, and am feeling better inside and out. I know that even if I can't finish, I'll have reached a place that few people do...the starting line.

I'm proud of coming that far, but if anyone can help me with the following info, I'd be much appreciative, as it would likely give me the best shot possible at finishing.

I think I remember someone posting a link to some sort of printout pacing chart for where you need to be to be on pace at what times? Someone said they taped it around their wrist like a bracelet, and it worked great.

I can't find it for the life of me, and I'm leaving to do the Half Marathon in 2 hours!

Help?
-Tina

I don't have the info you are looking for, but I wanted to say CONGRATS on doing the half marathon. Please come back and post your adventure. My sister and I will be signing up for next year's race. I never ran in anything. I have started my training because I want to take part in The Peachtree Roadrace.

Here is the info from the marathon booklet that came with my number.
Half Marathon Pace Points.
The example below assume that it takes 15 minutes for the last person to cross the start line.

Mile 3.5 - WDW Speedway - Time Allowed: 1:11:00
Mile 6.3 - MK Park Security Gate - Time Allowed: 1:56:00
Mile 8.1 - MK Parking Lot (Daisy) - Time Allowed: 2:25:00
Mile 10.2 - World Drive Ramp to Epcot Center Drive - Time Allowed: 2:58:00

I hope this helps and gets to you in enough time. Good Luck, we will be cheering each other on!!

Hi Lan,

I will be participating in my 7th Peachtree this year.

I usally do a combination walk/run. Last year I was not in the best shape, however, this year I'm going to be in the best shape ever.

Good luck! :banana: :cheer2: I'm cheering you on in advance.

ADisneyMom

tinagirl -- i'm going to move this to our "Events/Competition" subboard where you may get more a response and/or browse and find info to help

Congratulations on your decision for better health!

well now i re-read and see you've already left; but still moving..............

Thank you for the encouragement ADisneyMom. I am going to need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts