What times for character dining?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by lostboy, Sep 30, 2012.

1. lostboy

lostboy Earning My Ears

Hi!

We're heading to DLP in a month, and I want to phone up and make some dining reservations. So I'm looking for some advice on when is the best time of day to book certain places, to get the most character interaction.

There are four of us, two adults, a 6 year old girl and 4 year old boy. We're probably going to do Cafe Mickey twice. And I'm reading so many conflicting pieces of information about when Cowboy Cookout finished its character dining that I'm not sure if we'll be able to do it? (We're there from Oct 28th - Nov 4th). I'm also thinking of booking Auberge for DD and I only, but I know she won't really eat the food, but I'm thinking it may be worth doing to meet some princesses to avoid long queues to meet one?

So I'd love to hear peoples' advice on what times/days (?) to get the most out of our dining :) Also if anyone has other suggestions for character dining, I'd love hear them.

Thanks so much!

2. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

CCB finishes on the 7th of Nov - that's the last day as it stands atm.

The Auberge is only going to be at lunchtime during your trip.

CM gets the characters between 12-14.30ish and then 18.00 to late or you could also do a breakfast over there with the characters 7.30 - 10.30

You also have Inventions in the evening that has characters and they are doing the Halloween Brunch on the 1st of Nov

There is also the Sunday Brunch at the Steakhouse in Disney Village

That's the lot character dining wise :)

3. lostboy

lostboy Earning My Ears

Thanks for your help :)