What time is sail away?

mlayton14

DIS Veteran
want to watch the ships pass by fish lips restaurant in port canaveral and wondering time of actual sail away for Disney dream, thank you

Dream is Friday's between 4:30-4:45P eastern. The Fantasy is on Saturday's around the same time.

Not to tag in on your post, but is there any transportation around PC for those of us coming in on a bus from the airport. I thought we might get a bite before boarding the boat and watch the ships go by as well?

Not to tag in on your post, but is there any transportation around PC for those of us coming in on a bus from the airport. I thought we might get a bite before boarding the boat and watch the ships go by as well?

If your bus is the same day as your cruise, the ship will have a buffet ready for you as soon as you board. You can watch ships from the upper deck.

If your bus is taking you to a hotel the night before your cruise, just take a taxi to Fish Lips.

Dream is Friday's between 4:30-4:45P eastern. The Fantasy is on Saturday's around the same time.

Ships aren't quite as prompt as planes on a tight schedule. One of our DCL departures was delayed an hour with the crew loading supplies. If necessary the captain will increase the ship's speed slightly to make it to the next port on time. A woman who was assigned to our dinner table was quite miffed that the ship didn't leave on time because her DD wanted to wave at our ship as we passed. Stupid reason to get her knickers in a knot, but....

Cool thanks , any idea what other ships we will see sail by?

It depends on the day of the week. Most leave before the Disney ships so if you get there earlier it would probably be your best bet. They may get delayed depending on certain conditions but the times I provided are typical.

I have watched Saturday departures the last two weeks and a Carnival ship departed about 4:30 , Disney Fantasy around 4:45 and NCL's Epic at 5:00 ish.

Yes we want to watch the ships on Friday 1/13 (including the Dream) from riverside restaurant, then we depart the next day on fantasy ,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter