What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

This is very annoying. After 4 days of cold and snow, we had a very warm +14 DEG C yesterday. Now it is below zeros and more snow and freezing rain in the forecast. Grrrrr. I want summer.

:confused3This weather lately has been crazy!:confused3

It's 9:40am and 18 degrees, I WANT that WARM weather again!

11:30 a.m. in Cincinnati, 33 degrees and it snowed overnight. :sad1: At least the sun is shining, so hopefully it won't stick around long.

11:45 am in Dayton, Ohio. It's a whopping 24 degrees. Heard the term "measurable snow" on the news this morning. :rolleyes: I guess the snow might be happening Sunday. :rolleyes:

I think it was 86 degrees a year ago today.

Makcarly said:
11:45 am in Dayton, Ohio. It's a whopping 24 degrees. Heard the term "measurable snow" on the news this morning. :rolleyes: I guess the snow might be happening Sunday. :rolleyes:

Howdy neighbor! Sad it was that warm last year :(

8 a.m. and 5 degrees in Palmer. It's clear today but it looks like snow is on the way.

It's 11:40am here in southwestern Ohio and its a chilly 22 degrees!

Hey fellow Buckeyes! :wave2: I'm missing last year's temps also. Where is Spring? :confused3

Nothing has really changed here. Still windy, warm and dry. Wish we could get a fraction of the snow you all in the East are getting. We're already in extreme drought and fire conditions here.

11:22a and it's 54 degrees.

41 right now. Cold and clear! This morning blizzard conditions while taking my
DD to the bus.

The wind was insane last night. I know it is headed East and I feel for those in its path.

I even took a video of it to show my DH who is in Sunny So. Ca. right now!

Hold on to your hats!

Nothing has really changed here. Still windy, warm and dry. Wish we could get a fraction of the snow you all in the East are getting. We're already in extreme drought and fire conditions here.

11:22a and it's 54 degrees.

Believe me Mike/Thumper if I could I would send it your way for sure!

It's 4:53p and 38 degrees!

Wow, lots of cold temps being reported.:crazy2:

Let me change that! 7:32am in Phoenix- sun coming up and 62 degrees. Going for a high of 86 today.:cool1:

All week has been sunny and in the mid-high 80s. Beautiful! The weekend is supposed to "cool down" to the high 70s. Yeah, I'm loving Arizona!

Of course, when it's 110 in the shade in a few months, I might be singing a different tune!:scared1:

nhpooh- Have a wonderful time in Cozumel!:cool1: Everyone, have a great weekend!

Morning.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Ok. Who stole the heat? After being in the 70's last week, we're only going to be in the high 30's today. It was only 15 when I got up this morning, and the winds were stronger this weekend than normal.

Still in a drought and currently 19 degrees at 8:20a.

35 and still snowing here in Cincinnati at 4:30 p.m. We have 5"+ already and no signs of it stopping anytime soon. :cold: Have I mentioned how ready I am for warmer weather? :crazy2:

It's spring break for my kids and there are snow flurries outside! :eek: It may be normal if we lived up north, but we are in Alabama!! The high today was 45 but the wind is killing us and making the wind chill factor 27 degrees outside! This is crazy!! The low for tonight is 34 degrees.

I'm just glad that I didn't plan a beach trip!! It's cold there too! :rolleyes1

18 and snow dumping down--we got about 5 inches today, with 5-9 more expected tonight. Low is supposed to be -9.

31 degrees and the snow melted some today!! I can at least see a little grass now!! yay!

31 at 7:50 here in Cincinnati. It's still snowing. :headache: It's supposed to be warmer this weekend though - in the mid-50's. Heat wave! :sunny:

Date March 26, 2013
Time 10:49 in Tn--- 34 degrees a few snow flurries---- 41 for the high today
Had a little snow on everything early this morning but now it is gone.

4 day--Forecast
Wed-26 low/46 high Thu-28/49 Fri-34/55 Sat-43/57

Sunday --Happy Easter---Hoping for a warmer spring day! pixiedust:

36 at 11:45 a.m. here in Cincinnati, heading for a high of 46 today. It was sunny this morning, but it's totally overcast now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter